We love visiting Granny Annie!

We try and go to my granny's house about once a week to play and help her with whatever she needs. The boys have so much fun playing and when I first got there Granny needed help getting on her email to find an email from a friend of hers in England. So I got on and she had like 300 unread messages. We found the email and then got to work making jam. We made cherry peach, raspberry peach, peach zuchini, and lemon-lime zuchini. It was very fun to spend the day over there. We then went on the 7th of July with Briana, Nixon and Rossi and made a bunch of applesauce and some more jam. They were both very fun days. I love my granny we were out in her garden and we found a handful more of peaches and she had thought they were all gone. So she says, "Oh thank you Heavenly Father!" Then I found a lemon that had fallen off of the tree and was ripe, which we needed a lemon so she said again, "Thank you Heavenly Father!" She is one of my greatest examples I just love her!!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I love that you go out to see her as often as you do, I need to be better! Cute pics, She is so cute! Saying "Thankyou Heavenly Father" is so Granny, that made me laugh! She is a great example, I need to be more Thankful to my Heavenly Father for even the little tiny things. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven on Earth

My handsome boys!

The Zit